This four-hour bus and walking photo tour, dedicated to the newcomer of Saigon, will let you experience through many historical places in the heart of Saigon and some of its hidden gems. Along with something is Unseen things here – Saigon with Knowledgeable and Experienced tour guide.
From Iconic Place we move to the oldest part of Saigon, then touching Coffee culture and finish in the lifestyle of China town. Get through District 1, 3, 10, 5.
- The old appartment area – Walking into the building to see how local people live
- The biggest flower market in Ho Chi Minh City
- The pet market
- Learn how to make a vietnamese coffee without machine – Sitting at the real local place to enjoy your coffee.
- Motorbike market
- Thien Hau Pagoda – one of the oldest pagoda of Chinese people in Ho Chi Minh City
- Thich Quang Duc monument – who burnt himself against draconian policy of the South Viet Nam goverment
TIME: Departures 7:00AM, 2:00PM, 5:00PM
TRANSPORTATION: Bus and Car
OPTIONAL SERVICES: Private Tour add $5 per person
PRICE PER PERSON
- Pick up at your hotel (District 1, 3)
- Possible to require destination before the tour.
- Drop off at your hotel.
- One escorted photographer – Speaking English Guide
- Vietnamese coffee or another drink ( non-alcoholic )
- One Vietnamese Food
- One Bottle Water
- A lot of fun :))
Whatsapp: +84969113222 for BOOKING and any essential information.